FOUR CLASS TYPES ARE AVAILABLE:
- Toddler Class for 1.5 year-olds
- Pre-Lower Class for 2 year olds
These classes are available full time (five days a week) or part time (three or four days a week) from 9:00am until 1:00pm or 2:00pm.
*depending on the child’s maturity.
- Lower Class for 3 to 4 year olds
- Upper Class for 5 year olds.
These classes meet daily, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
All classes come together for singing, playtime, park-time, and story time. Eurhythmics, P.E. and Art are taught by specialized instructors.
IVY INTERNATIONAL KIDS SCHOOL AIMS TO TEACH CHILDREN TO
All classes come together for singing, playtime, park-time, and story time.
Eurhythmics, P.E. and Art are taught by specialized instructors.
- Take care of their own personal needs – 自分のことは自分でできるようになる
- Participate in music, games and singing – 音楽に合わせて歌い、ゲームに参加できる
- Learn the basic concepts of counting numbers and later, simple addition and subtraction – 数の特徴・法則を理解し、基本的な足し算と引き算を学ぶ
- Learn basic phonics and acquire reading skills – 基本のフォニックス（発音記号）を覚え、読む力を身につける
- Use paints, crayons, clay scissors, etc. – 絵具、クレヨン、粘土、はさみの使い方を覚える
- Develop writing skills – 書く力を伸ばす
- Co-operate, share and take turns with friends and teachers – 友達や先生と協力、共有し、順番を待つことを覚える